When you, or your client, log in to freetobook navigate to the HOME tab and then to ANALYTICS. At the bottom of that page you will see a section for the Facebook Pixel and in there you need to add
- Pixel ID
- Domain Verification Meta Tag Content
There are a few different types of event which will be recorded:
- PageView: the default event, used for when someone navigates to your widget.
- ReservationSearch: when a result for your availability on a given date / range of dates is shown.
- SelectExtras: after a specific room, or set of rooms is selected and the user is asked if they want to add any extras.
- EnterDetails: when the user is asked to enter their billing details.
- ConfirmDetails: the final confirmation before the booking is made.
- BookingComplete: the booking is complete and confirmed.
For more information on Facebook Pixel please see their guide here.